Biovegan Organic Ice Dream Mix Chocolate
At Last Chocolate Ice Cream
Finally a vegan ice cream mix that's as easy to
make up as it is delicious
This creamy rich chocolate ice cream with the improved Biovegan ice-dream chocolate recipe, conjures up the finest chocolate ice cream
Mix 150 ml cold soya milk with 100 ml cold soya cream.
Only use very cold liquid (approx 3°C - 6°C).
Tip: put the packs of soya milk and cream in the
freezer for 30 mins before use.
1. Measure out the cold milk and cream into a tall, narrow mixing bowl (approx 1.5L).
2. Mix with a hand mixer on low speed for around 30 seconds, until the volume has quadrupled (volume may increase less with different soya milks). If it doesn't foam up that much then the liquid wasn't cold enough.
3. Stop the mixer, add the contents of the packet to the foam, and briefly mix on lowest speed. Then mix for 1 min on medium, then 1 min on high, until you have a fine, creamy foam.
4. For your own creations you can add other flavorings of your choice into the foam and carefully fold in with a spoon.
5. Pour the foam into a container, seal and freeze at -18°C or below, for 6-8 hours.
Allow to soften slightly before use.
Ingredients; (Cacao: 55%) (cocoa mass *, whole cane sugar *, cane sugar *, cocoa butter *, emulsifier: >soy lecithin *), thickening agent (Pectin, guar gum *, xanthan gum, locust bean gum *). * From controlled organic cultivation
Allergen Information; See ingredients in bold.May contain traces of Almonds, Mustard and Soy. Lactose and Gluten Free.